You’ve heard the expression “If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?” Well, when a tree falls on your property, you’ll hear it, and it can cause huge problems. At Arbor Oaks, our emergency tree removal services are available 24/7 to give you peace of mind. Whether it’s the effects of a storm or tree health issues, we’re the tree service removal company you need when the unexpected wreaks havoc.
Tree Cutting Service Where and When You Need It
The expert arborists at Arbor Oaks are ready for your call at all hours of the day and will be there when an emergency strikes. From trees threatening power lines to branches putting your home at risk, our tree removal service will be there when you need us. Equipped with specialized equipment such as skid loaders and bobcats and boundless knowledge, our reliable emergency tree removal team provides same-day service for any situation.
Not sure whether your situation requires immediate attention from our tree service removal company? Here are some signs to look for:
- Tree branches or limbs have fallen near or touched electrical wires
- Dead limbs higher at risk of falling
- Cracked branches putting the tree at risk
- Fungal infections, (i.e. hollowed trunks)
- Insect infestations (i.e. visible insects or peeling bark)
- Tree leaning against other trees
- Unhealthy, exposed roots breaking the soil surface
If your trees have fallen victim to a storm or you notice any of these warning signs above, don’t just search for “tree removal service near me.” Give Arbor Oaks emergency tree removal and tree cutting service a call at 512-240-6047.